The Daily Mail - "A fully-dismantlable venue made out of shipping containers, the infamous 'vagina stadium' and an 80,000-seat ground for the final, complete with outdoor air conditioning: Your guide to the Qatar World Cup's eight stadiums"
- 2022 Qatar World Cup is under six months away ahead of the tournament's kick-off on November 21
- All eight venues are situated within a 21-mile radius of central Doha and will be linked by a metro system
- One of the venues is made up of 974 shipping containers and is fully dismantlable once the World Cup ends
- Al Janoub Stadium is one of Qatar's most controversial venues, with its design being compared to a vagina
- But where is the final held and what can travelling fans expect? Here's our guide to the World Cup stadiums